News and Rumors
- Cliffhanger is open, and worth
every minute to wait in line.
- The "Goodies"
page has some new wallpaper tiles for your computer.
- The links
page has a new link to "Coaster Count"
- Cliffhanger is supposed to
be open mid-to-end of may..
- On the rides page, I have added
photos of the "Terroride", The Samurai, The log Flume,
and Double Thunder Raceway.
Disney channels original movie
"The Luck of the Irish" has Lagoon shots in it. Thanks
to Buck_102 for pointing that out.
- I have some new photos coming
- In front of the Wild Kingdom
train there is work adding a bunch of planters, I don't know
if they have removed anything and how this is going to benefit
those waiting to board the train?
- Where Speedway Sr. used to
be "Jabooka Juice" is the only structure standing
on the west side of the midway, to the back of Music USA. Games
has lost their "Speedball" and "Basketball" games, north of
the Wild Mouse, to Cliffhanger. However
they have been moved in front of Music U.S.A.
- Music U.S.A is getting a new entrance, which
is supposed to look a lot nicer.
- Games' Prize Center, is being turned into a
new central Merchandise stand, named "Central Park".
Central Park will be a lot like Rad Brads but there is supposed
to be talking trees and animated birds. The Prize Center is
being relocated into Game Time.
- Arby's is moving into the old Gas Light Restaurant
by the Opera House.
- Due to budget cuts, supposedly there will be
no show in PioneerVillage.
- For those of you wondering what is in store
for you in the 2001 season, click here
to find out.
There's another exciting rumor
that Lagoon has finally been able to purchase the land to
the north of the park, there are endless possibilities as
to what could be put there, we will have to wait and see,
If I find out anything else I will post it here.